- Intelligent access manager for one to eight entrances
- Four interfaces include the reader power supply
- Standard 2 GB compact flash
- LCD display for displaying information
- Self-controlling send and receive switching
The AMC2 (Access Modular Controller) is used as an access controller in the access control systems ACE (ACCESS ENGINE) from version 2.0 onward, Access Personal Edition, and Access Professional Edition. The device controls a group of one to eight access points. These access points, also known as entrances, mainly consist of doors, gates, barriers, turn stiles, revolving doors, mantraps, ID ...more about "AMC2 - Access Modular Controller"