ASCOM UNITE – A GREAT MIND AT WORK
Unite is Ascom’s vital communication platform that links systems with sophisticated, Mission-Critical working processes. It is also the only solution currently available that can deliver Intelligent Integration, Advanced Alarm & Messaging and System Management in one unique, powerful package.
ASCOM UNITE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT – SUMMARY
- Centralized, web-based Portable Device Management (PDM).
- Controlled, scheduled Over the Air (OTA) software updates and handset configuration.
- Fault reporting and statistics standard logs can be exported to Excel.
- Fault notification direct to handset.
- Enables easier performance and fault analysis.
- Database synchronization via Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) replication from a single point of administration.
- Plug and play (smaller systems) – minimal configuration.
- Registration and configuration of handsets via barcode or Excel.
- Dramatically reduces system administration time.
- Potential for major logistical, operational and financial gains.
Currently, the following products are available – Ascom Unite Connectivity Manager (Unite CM), Ascom Unite Application Manager (a software that can be installed on any Microsoft hardware) and Ascom Cardiomax. These products offer flexibility in that they can facilitate the building of a variety of systems – from the very small (using Unite CM) to large, geographically spread out systems (Ascom Unite Application Manager) to proven patient monitoring solutions (Ascom Cardiomax).
Ascom Unite products are centrally managed and administered through one graphical user interface. Moreover, they also allow for new integrations such as Radiology Information System (RIS), Laboratory Information System (LIS) or Hospital Information System (HIS) to be added to existing systems in a structured, cost effective manner.